HOW TO MAKE?
- Grind 3 cups of sugar and 3 to 6 cardamom into fine powder.
- Take a cup of corn flour.
- Add sugar / Cardamom mix.
- Add 4 cups of water.
- Add food color of your choice.
- Mix it well till no lumps visible.
- In a pan, pour 2 spoons of ghee.
- Add cashew nuts and fry, followed by raisins.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Stir well to jelly thick.
Use the same cup for easy measurement, 1:3:4 ratio of Flour : Sugar : Water
- Apply ghee to a flat plate.
- Transfer the mixture to it and let it set for a few minutes. (Refrigerate if you wish)
Cut into beautiful shapes and enjoy!
Recipe by Soniya Raghavendran